- Which entities fall within the scope of the directive?
- What are the directive's provisions on valuation?
- Will Malta's PIF regime be retained post-AIFMD?
- Are there any limits to the use of leverage?
- What are the regulatory reporting requirements under the directive?
Monday, 27 May 2013
Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive: Frequently Asked Questions
After what seems like an eternity of proposals and counter-proposals, the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive is finally due to come into force. In the run up to the big day, we've been getting an increasing number of queries from fund managers, service providers and fund directors with respect to various aspects of the directive. We've therefore put up a detailed FAQ page on our website. The FAQs deal with various key questions such as:
We'll be updating this soon with more useful information, so check in from time to time.
You will find the FAQs here:
Dr Charles Cassar
Chetcuti Cauchi Advocates, Malta Funds Law Firm